Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One Article Day

I managed to write one article today. I'll know in about a week if it's been accepted or not. I have ideas for articles that aren't coming together. Research is slow for some of them even the ones that don't actually require more than a few definitions and a check on my spelling to make sure I got it right.

I washed some shirts by hand this morning, that in itself makes an article. It wasn't fun but I wanted to wear them this week and I didn't feel like doing a load in the washing machine when there wasn't one.

Friday the ABA co-pay will be $3, I've got to make sure I go by the bank the next week to get it out. I don't feel like writing a $3 check. Well, time to go waste some time and come up with more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment