Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Broke and the month isn't half over yet

Great I've got $5 until I get paid. $3 is going to Spectrum for the ABA co-pay in the morning. $2 to get by until Sunday. I can manage that. I just have to put gas in the truck, a tank should last next week and the next. Then I have to pay for my pest control, phone bill, the rest of the ABA co-pays and one more bill. About $75 worth, this is going to be a rather fun month.

Next month I shouldn't be this broke this soon. Well, I may be I really need to put brakes on my truck. Last time I checked that was about $250 just for the front. I can do that. Oh well, I'll be redoing the budget yet again.

My air didn't work right all summer but the heat is working just fine. It's almost enough to make me a bit ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment