Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Not much working or saving lately

This month hasn't been much for working I've been rather unmotivated. I managed to write one Christmas article and submit a review today. I've been looking around for a couple of hours without any luck to find something else to write. I finally decided to write an opinion/editorial in the morning. At least I think that I have.

The injury to my eye so far has cost me more than $100 with a balance of almost $32 left to pay on today's visit. Then I have another follow up in a week. The doctor told me that if my eye felt completely fine by then I could just skip that appointment. I really hope to skip it since the eye is healing on its own and there haven't been any problems with it.

I bought what I thought was all we needed just to find out that I skipped a few things. I'll be rolling change to get those since it's just a few dollars worth of things. Then I'm hoping next month will be a bit easier to get through. I still have to get Theresa a costume for Halloween. That's going to be fun unless she doesn't go again this year. She's never seemed interested in it before so I'm not sure if she'll be going or not.

Well, it's not that late but my eyes are blurry and I'm tired so I'm going to check on my accounts. Then I may or may not call it a night depending on what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment