Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Not very productive

I managed to write two new articles today and make a list of six to try and write tomorrow. I started an article this morning. I think I managed to get half way through before I left it and went to write something else. Of course since it's so close to Christmas all the articles that I picked for tomorrow are related to the holiday. I chose some that are dated but once I write those I'll find some that aren't.

I'm looking at the empty and popular titles to see where I want to write. I think I'll do a few diary pages at wikinut this weekend. I can break the week up into individual pages. Today Theresa has a schedule change that she took well so I can write about that.

I'll be redoing the budget tonight and tomorrow. This month saw a $320 light bill and over $100 in doctor's bills for my eye that weren't planned for. I've got to pay $53 next month that wasn't in the budget. I'm not sure but I think my auto insurance is due next month. Instead of paying it off for the next six months I'll be paying it by the month because I can't come up with the entire amount. I have to get brakes on my truck too.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to get brakes. I just know the last estimate was about $250. I think I'll start hiding some cash until I have enough to replace them. Well, it's time to go ramble about Theresa's day and then call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment