Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

no work done today

Well, I didn't manage to do the first bit of work today and that's fine too. I did find the time to check my earnings and so far I seem to have all the basic needs covered. Theresa is out of a few supplements that I'll have to get a little later. She'll be fine until I can get them. She just needs 3 I think.

Pro-omega fish oil - $62.53 for an 8 ounce bottle that'll last all month and into the next (I think)
Acetyl L - $15
Magnesium citrate - $6
Zinc - $5 to $7.50 (depends on where I buy it)

That's $88.53 minimum. It'll be Friday, at the moment I have the $9 to cover the rest of the $3 per week ABA co-pays and $5 for an emergency. I'm not sure how I managed to run out of funds before payday this month. Actually I think letting hubby have some decision making power helped. One day I'll sit down and pound the expenses into his head, until then we both agree I'm in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment