Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Work is Going Well

I just finished a job and am waiting for the funds to be released from a new client that has long term work. I am waiting for the new project from an old client to be funded so I can begin work. She would have long term work as well. I also managed to achieve the last bit of change for payout at TextBroker this morning while getting the kid ready to catch the bus. That seems too easy but I did it. Now to  leave it alone and see if I can fit in a few quick things before time to request payout. I am glad they have made the decision to go to weekly payouts so that I can take a moment between jobs to earn a little spare change.

Well I have promoting to do and a battery to charge, lunches to fix and an afternoon to plan so I'll be going. All in all everything seems to be falling right into place where it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment