Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Small Miracles Can Make a Big Difference

I was praying to find a client to help me out of this bind and well, I found one with the possibility of long term work. I'm nearly finished with their project and early I might add. After all the stress and worry over storms ended yesterday I decided to check my email. In my inbox I found an invite for another project from a client that I haven't worked for in a year. She noticed I was working again and wanted to know if I would be interested in doing some work for her again! I of course said yes, now I'm waiting for her to accept the proposal I put in since I did it at her budget which is actually not too shabby for the time it should take me.

I lost my calender where my mark all my deadlines so I gotta print out a new one but that's all right too. This morning the school bus to take the baby to preschool was late so I'm a little behind but that's alright too. I don't have the start date for the second project yet so I'm still ahead. I have to get a move on, I got laundry to do, rewrites to finish, a new project to start, my own writing and three more blogs to update so losing my calender book came at a bad time but it's going to be OK. I can print one, I find the Internet to be my most useful tool most days. Well, all days since I make my living on it.

As long as I don't forget to buy the cat food there shouldn't be any rebellions today.

No comments:

Post a Comment