Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Two Projects at Once and More Behind Them

At the moment I would be on my 8th article of ten for one project getting ready to finish up and go work on the one with 20 articles due in two weeks. This one and that one are both due at the same time but I will be finishing this one well ahead of schedule. I am waiting on clarification on the second one which means I have time to finish this one up today.

There are more projects behind both but this one is shorter so I'm doing it first and then will alternate the other current with the new. The other one at this time I will send in sets of five as to not get too confused or overwhelmed. I can not continue without clarification and the lady that has it is busy with family which I knew already so it is my fault for not noticing my slight problem earlier.

I managed a bonus on my last project so I think that even the fact that I am working weekends to catch up from the chaos of the week is worth it right now. I have to finish in time to get some personal matters taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment