Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Deadlines Getting Easier

I recently returned to private clients after taking the better part of a year off and so far it is going well. Well, enough in fact that I had time to stop to update this blog as to how things are going. I am working on earning the difference that I will need next month when the settle up light bill is due. We also have a car loan that even though we are getting divorced was partly my fault so I would be attempting to assist in paying that off. It is the least that I can do considering that I am driving his car because I am too stressed out to drive mine.

The amount due on the loan is still over $300 and it's due the 2nd of October, the good news is that you can make payments on it. The light bill that's another story, it's almost $300 over budget with the actual bill coming due you guessed it next month. There are other bills to pay in the meantime which makes this a difficult situation to get out of.

I would have managed $20 toward what I need for next month, at least $20 that I can keep. The worst part is yet to come the baby needs supplements refilled again. This is going to be a tight holiday season for my kids. Gas prices aren't helping my nerves any, $50 at the pump is $50 more than I have at the moment.

Right now I would be rather irritated that a grown man is playing video games while I work instead of looking for a freaking job to help cover these expenses. Especially since his own stupidity ensured that his pay is now half of what it was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment