Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

working in multiple windows yes or no

OK lately I've been working with three to five windows open. It's helped productivity to an extent, at least when I feel motivated.

December sees the amount of set income we have going down to $606.60 each month. This is going to be fun but I think with a little bit of persistence I can manage to make enough to get by until I can bring the bills down some. A few like the amount currently spent on supplements can't be reduced.

The light bill is a set amount of $200 each month. I'm thinking that I should take it off the budget billing plan but then I wouldn't have any idea what it'd be each month. I've figured that there might be $150 left before my income to take care of everything for the month.

I'm still figuring and hope that I'm wrong. I've noticed that I at least get all my ideas jotted down by using the multiple window technique. I'm loving that so far but the things I write when I'm gone aren't making it into the computer's word processor.

OK back to work for me, at least until I can go nap because like my little darling I don't feel well either.

No comments:

Post a Comment