Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Making Plans now to figure out how to accomplish them

Well, lately I've been making plans in an attempt to figure out what to get my girls for their birthdays and Christmas. I figured out what to get the little one, the older ones that's a bit tougher. This year they each get one gift for each occasion plus whatever unneeded item their grandparents have decided are must haves.

I have been planning on reopening my savings account for sometime now and it has yet to work out. If I remember correctly I only need $50 to reopen it. I have the feeling that's gonna be after the first of the year, I am sure I need to see if it can be reopened for a smaller amount. I figure even if I can only put $1 a month into that's better than nothing at this point. I also have to figure out just how much I have to cut back and earn in order to get by if it comes down to get my income to take care of most things around here.

This weekend I wrote and submitted what I think was three reviews that will probably end up getting me an entire 50 cents each. Of course it didn't really take that long to write them so it's not like I worked for less than a $1 an hour, I would have liked to finish the Autism article I started writing early in the week though.

I have almost figured up the total cost of Theresa's supplements. I figured that to get the house I want I have to down size for a while. Downsizing means less room but it also means lowering the bills. Less space takes less effort to heat and cool. If I could afford a camper I could park it under the trees here while I make the plans for the house I want. The house I want has drastically decreased in size over the years.

I saw a small counter top washing machine and little dryer that would come in handy for camping if I ever went again. OK now my mind is wandering. I've decided to start using my swagbucks to get $5 Amazon gift cards and save them in my amazon account until I have the money to purchase the items I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment