Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Five windows open for working today

I have five windows open for work right now plus this one. I was going to do a profile to put on a writing site but I have to finish up two of my notes pages and start the articles for them first. I'm almost done with one of the articles I'm writing which is a good thing. I have to find one to put up in it's place when I finish with it though.

I have been inserting some pictures I've taken over the years into a few of my articles. I just miss the best photo op I'll have in a while. There was a doe running through my yard, free from fear and full of energy. Watch the next one I'll see will be in the middle of the road as I hit the brakes and flip off the brights so they move.

Well, back to work for a minute then to get the laundry out of the machine to hang up.

No comments:

Post a Comment