Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Earning Money to Cover an Unexpected Expense

I was planning on stepping up my work efforts to get through the extra expense of the holidays without much difficulty. Now I would be stepping up the work efforts for a different reason. I need back brakes on my truck, it seems to be an epidemic. The ABA therapist just got a new fuel pump for the holidays.

I'm not sure but I think I've spent a great deal too much on the freaking thing this year. New front brakes, (replaced the pads twice, once it didn't need it), two clutch cylinders (one twice), a new radiator and now the back brakes. I don't want to think about how much that comes to.

I have yet to price the set of brakes for the back. I'm too afraid that I need the entire braking system checked before anything is done. Well, My mind is wandering again so I'll stop for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment