Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

How Much Do I Need?

Well, by now you'd think I would know the answer to this question. I need to know just how much money I need to get by each month. There are set bills and bills that only come up every now and then. What are the ones I can do something about?

My light bill is on the budget billing plan so I know how much it is every month. It is $245 per month at the moment and I am by some small miracle under budget. Christmas Day the giant leak in my duct work was found and now that it is located hopefully it can be fixed well enough to keep the bill from sky rocketing and throwing me over budget. Space heaters may be the temporary solution to that problem, I haven't decided yet. I could be going to portable air conditioning units if I can come up with the money.

Well, I need to have approximately $120 each month for three supplements that run out regularly. That's $365 right there plus another $20 for an old account is $385. Then there is my Internet so that I can work which is $50 a month which brings me to a total of $435? and that's not all of them........I'm tired of figuring out how much money I don't have at the moment so I'll be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment