Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Desperately Need to Work More

I need to get more work done in a very short amount of time. At the moment I only need $12 but that will soon turn to $47. You don't want to know. There are still two empty supplement bottles on my counter that are about to be joined by a third. The good news is that Christmas vacation has started, we only have three therapy sessions and one appointment to go to during that time. The bad news is that Christmas vacation has started. My darling little one is determined that mommy can not work during the hours that she is awake by the time she goes to bed my eyes are tired and in need of rest.

I am in need of more hours in the day or I will have to begin considering a daycare since she does not start going to school all day school begins next year. Although I am considering taking her out of school since the speech therapist there never sends her stuff home, instead she throws it in the garbage when my child that has a diagnosis that includes behavioral issues has a behavioral problem. I really don't appreciate that. I also did not appreciate when our private speech gave the OT a cookie for her as a reward only to have the OT throw it away when the child did not do the task instead of giving it to me to take with me. We do not waste food and had I paid for the $5 pack of cookies that came out of I would have required compensation.

I do believe these people think that I am made of money since I do not complain about it. The simple act of purchasing gasoline to get her to appointments puts a financial strain on the household budget which is fixing to get tighter if I do not manage to become more productive soon.

I began a book that I hope to finish and publish by the end of January. It is a short book because it does not need a lot of details to make it finished. I have another one in mind to write after it but I have to make sure that it is fine with some people first. I hope to at least manage two ebooks in 2012, once I meet that goal I'll set the next one.

I am filing for divorce in 2012, this marriage is over. I need $170 to file the papers plus the cost of the notary public before I can file them. This is going to be interesting. I am in debt once again but that's ok. I've dug out of this hole before and I can again.

No comments:

Post a Comment