Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Typing as Fast as I can

I would currently be typing as fast as I can and hoping that I do not have a million typos. I have to earn additional money in a short time and I'm attempting to allow my fingers to fly off the keyboard in order to do it. I currently have four windows open so I can go back and forth to write my articles and update my blogs at the same time so that I am not neglecting them. I am stressed out at the moment but I had a bright spot in my morning to let me know that in the end it is all worth it.

I did remember to open a window so I can schedule updates for the days and times that I will be away. The school bus will start back on Wednesday morning so I should have a less stressful time getting to work. I also just realized that I have a lot of old articles to edit for typos and silly mistakes that I should not have made in the first place. This is going to be a long busy week for me. I can feel the stress coming on and for once it's all right.

Have a good morning and a productive day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment