Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Praying for a Client

I seem to be fucked, er in a bind this month and I'm praying for a client to get me out of it. Now to find that client. I have no idea how to find a job that will pay me in the time frame that I need but I'm hoping that it's possible to do. I actually need to go back to private clients full time, at least until I can return to the workforce outside the home. There are a million things that have to fall in place to do that.

I'm up to my ears in stress and have no idea what to do. I think that saving money is a priority right now but I have to have work to save that money and today the well ran dry. I have no idea what to do. The other half goes back to work tomorrow! I'm so happy I could scream!!

OK I"m going to search for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment