Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

What did I do today?

Well I began working on a new website today. Dazed and Confused which basically sums up my life at the moment better than any of these three do at the moment. I wrote two articles and published them, then I finished one and worked on another one. The last two need editing but I"m letting them sit for a while. I'm though editing as I write because of this article on increasing productivity by eliminating wasted steps.

I think I'm going to rearrange the living room. I never did finish cutting the grass because my other half never got the gas out of the lawnmower with the dead battery for me so I could finish. I was planning to save my Amazon gift cards back up and purchase a new battery for my laptop so that I could write two of the five days we're in therapy but it looks like I'll be saving them to help cover the costs of supplement now. They just went up and not by a little bit.

I have no idea just how much they'll be total or how often they'll need filling. I have a feeling that one of them is about to come off the list because Theresa doesn't seem to have a problem with constipation at least not for now. I may just cut down on them, I thinking of asking about only giving them every other day.

Well, I'll be going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment