Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Less in Sunday's Paper ?

I went to get a Sunday paper this morning. $1.50 because I haven't had a regular newspaper in a while and I wanted the sales ads and the inserts. Well it's nice to know the Sunday comics are still in the paper with Peanuts at the top but I could have sworn there used to be more coupon inserts. The sales papers I'm having trouble following it's been so long. There' a recipe for spring rolls which will come in handy. There were coupons for products we use that I always miss the sales for so having those means they cost me less and I can go ahead and buy them. I used to plan shopping trips, I'm attempting to get back to it. It's going a bit slowly but it's coming along.

I was going to try and shop only on a double coupon day but with that being a Saturday and gas prices back to $3.69 this morning from the $3.65 they were Friday. (Gas station closest to me) I don't see that happening because in the event of an emergency I'd like to be able to leave. That brings me to the need for a storm shelter. There were 17 people dead from the severe weather and tornadoes that traveled across the state as of yesterday morning and the storms were not through traveling to the east of the country.

I have some writing to do if I plan to meet my earnings goals for the rest of this month and I have to begin on next month as well. I'll be going for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment