Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Waiting for acceptance..

OK I've had three short articles accepted at Text Broker of 100 to 150 words that gave me $3.82. Right now I'm waiting to hear about a 4th article that will give me $22.93 for it alone if it's approved. That would put me over the payout amount. I had until Wednesday morning to finish it and I managed to get it done in one day. I usually do short ones that only have day to do.

I have a feeling that I'll have a better chance of finding a couple short news articles to do first thing in the morning. I think I've finally figured out how much work I have to do to get everything caught up. At least I hope that I have. It's 9 at night and I'm already tired. It's been a long day.

Tomorrow I have to squeeze in therapy before therapy along with some work. I"m about to go back to daily earnings goals, I think that was easier for me to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment