Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Learning New Guidelines

It's hard to adjust to new guidelines, you think I'd be used to it by now. Every time I write for someone they have specific guidelines to follow depending on what they want me to do. So why is it that reading the guidelines for Constant Content is taking me so long? Could it be the three strikes and you're out thing? I'm betting that it is.

I've grown fond of Textbroker even though at first I avoided like the plague because the instructions didn't appear clear enough for me. Well, turns out that they are and it takes fairly little time to write the articles and have the clients accept them. I managed to get my balance up to $81.65 since I requested payout on the 18th of January. That's not bad considering this is the 31st which means I've managed to average almost $7 a day with therapy, potty training and cleaning the house. The bad news?

There are a number of things that I have to buy this month most of them supplements. Complete powder, L-carnosine, magnesium citrate and pro-omega fish oil. Then there are the ones that I'll have to buy the next payday. To top it off my other half's loan that he didn't bother to consult me about is coming due and he can't pay it and put gas in the car to get to work.

It's 60 degrees in an effort to keep the light bill from reading so high again.

No comments:

Post a Comment