Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pleasant Surprise!

Well, I paid the cable/Internet this morning. It was $56.93 for both instead of $79.51 because I ended up with a credit when I downgraded my Internet speed. I redid the budget after the adjustment and found that the bills alone are below $400 this month. That doesn't include supplements and other items but it's a good start! I can work from that!

I hit the request payment button at $55.85, less than I'd have liked but more than I thought I'd have. I can pay both phone bills with that in the event I can't hit cash out again before the 15th. I've managed to earn $12 toward the next payout so far. That's not bad for a little bit of work.

I have just over $31 at Sidetick. I'm still holding out to request payment at $200. I may settle for $50 so I can reopen my savings account without causing problems in the budget. I have $10 worth of gift cards to use at Amazon.com. I think I'll go check to see if there is anything we need for under $10. I've got books on my Kindle application and a lot of paper backs that I haven't read yet so I'm going to focus on finishing what I have before I read any more books.

I plan to review each and every one of them in an effort to earn something from the readings. I also bought a new stain remover today that I can review. Well, that's about it so I'll be going for now. I'll update the other two blogs here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment