Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Is My Income about to Disappear?

OK so there are some changes to the payment structure at a site that I used to work very hard on to make up what I needed for the month. I was looking through my earnings page and the highest I made in upfront payments was during the month September of 2009. I made $565 in upfront payments that month. That was enough to cover my expenses at the time.

Since then my income in upfront payment from the site has steadily declined as there have been a lack of titles that I felt I could write to or didn't have time to write to. The year since then has been spent working for private clients. I did it before that payment and I've been doing it since. Well until a few months ago when in a moment of I'm not sure what I stopped doing that.

Those private clients were the majority of my income despite the fact that I write for at least four writing sites at any one given time. I know have to focus more time to promote, and find new clients since I took so much time off. To top it off the bank account that's overdrawn will be closed the 29th if not paid in full before then. Then it goes to collections. Once again another blow to my credit that I had nothing to do with. Off to figure out what the hell to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment