Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

One more payment coming, I think

Well, Helium's recent changes are a bit annoying except for the twice a month payday. At the end of the month I'll have at least the minimum $25 to request it maybe a tad more. That'll cover one of my phone bills next month. Now to figure out how to cover the other one and everything else.

I guess that the rest of this month is going to be spent working since we have appointments just like it was any other time of year. I also have to figure out just how much work I have to do in order to get by. This is gonna be the most depressing thing I do this year.

The good news is that my kids have some form of Christmas. I guess in a couple years I can introduce them to homemade gifts. OK I'm exhausted so I'll be going. The worst news is that the grocery budget for the upcoming year is up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment