Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So Far Only Diary Pages Written

So far it's been about three days since the month started over for me. I haven't done much writing; instead I've done laundry, dishes, and some other boring cleaning. I've been writing at wikinut mostly these past few days in the Diaries section. It gives me somewhere to write about the day with the potential to earn from it.

I have been rating and leap frogging at Helium. I looked at my zones today and realized they were out of date or rather the name was. It's going to take me a while to fix that. I have no idea where to begin. I can edit them all day long but there are no changes being made to them where I want them to be.

Oh well, it's Tuesday so it's almost time for NCIS and I refuse to miss it. I have two months when Tuesday nights are free and I'm using all of them to my benefit. In two months I have to start over making four out of six ABA driven parenting classes for my financial aid requirement. I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth it.

OK I'll be back to update you more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment