Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Scary Decision

It seems lately all decisions are scary but I had to make one. I took the summer off because I didn't have preschool to get uninterrupted working time. Well, when school started back two days a week I decided to take private clients again since I had eight hours uninterrupted to work. That turned out to be proof that things don't always work out as planned.


I'm in the middle of the second project I've taken since school started and it's only getting more stressful. While the income from private clients is helpful it's not worth the stress. That's why I gave notice that this is my last project. There will be no more, from now on the only writing I do will be my own. I can earn more with my own writing; the only drawback is that I won't get paid as often. 


I think that without the pressures of deadlines I won't be as sick as often and I can fit in all those little things that get neglected as I rush to finish up. Of course a little more help around here would make things a lot easier. That's another story all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment