Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Extra Expenses of the School Year

Yes, Summer ends in less than a week. Actually Summer Vacation ends, I'm so far South I only know two seasons. Summer and Winter.

I have most of the school supplies. I'm missing one of the writing tablets that the kid needs to make it through the school year. School lunches to buy, or pack. No idea which one is cheaper, but I know which one is less of a headache.

I'm redoing my budget, still and yet again to include the school year. My shoes are over a year old, the short kid she needs new shoes. The pair I bought her to wander around during the summer, they don't have laces. Not very effective for meeting a shoe tying goal. She has another pair but they have leather laces and come untied at will, theirs not yours.

There are a couple things off the supply list that have not been bought yet.

The biggest problem I am having at the moment is with paydays being late. This led to a drastic decision. I am no longer writing for anyone else without Escrow, and I will not be working weekends. If I can not do it in a five day 40 hour maximum work week it does not get done.



No comments:

Post a Comment