Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Figuring It Out

OK I'm figuring it out now, I think anyway. I got paid for my project even though it's not done yet. I still owe him five rewrites, no problem. I can do those five provided he gets them to me this year. I am waiting on another project or two to come through. I think that I will bid on some projects while I wait. It can't hurt I figured it out and I can do at least three at one time and my own things without being overwhelmed as long as I schedule my day correctly. I have to find out how to pay for the little device to make my Internet portable all over again so that I can work anywhere though. My battery last for approximately two hours, so I need a backup battery in order to switch them out when I am going to be gone for long periods of time.

Wish me luck I am off to bid on anything I think I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment