Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

worrying

OK so my grocery budget for this month is gone, the good news? There is food in the house and a new month begins Friday. That means that all the bills are due once again, they seem to come in back to back in a never-ending stream that often makes me wonder if I'm losing my mind.

I have to reduce the expenses that we have but I'm spoiled and Theresa will be the one suffering if we cut out the luxury of the television and her movies so that's an area that has to be examined carefully before anything is done.

I haven't gotten much work done lately which is putting a strain on the budget as well. OK I'm going back to worrying and attempting to get a little bit of work done. We only have a half hour of speech today during which I'll read my book for a while to take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment